9 August 2018

The law firm Asters in its press release announced the merger with the EPAP since October 1, 2018.

February 3, 2015

Ukrainian logistics company Mist Express purchased the largest courier delivery service of Ukraine Postman. This information was published in the newspaper Capital. According to the entry in the Unified State Registry of Physical and Legal Entities, 95% of Postaman now belongs to the president of Mist Express Rostislav Kisil, the remaining 5% belong to Mist-Group. The price and conditions of this transaction are confidential.

September 2, 2014

Investment Company “Concorde Capital” and a shareholder in the Ukrainian national chain of optical shops ”Luxoptica”, Oleh Kalashnikov, have acquired a 80% of the shares in Dobrobut medical center chain. A managing director and head of the investment banking department at Concorde Capital, Roman Ivaniuk, has told about that to Interfax-Ukraine. Predecessor in title, Ruslan Demchak, will remain the owner of 20% of Dobrobut shares.

Join M&A Ukraine

Request membership to M&A Ukraine

  • Connect with members on M&A Ukraine who run, advise, finance, and acquire private companies
  • Find out about the latest Ukrainian M&A news, recent deals and historical M&A transactions with financials and exit multiples
  • Find new investments, partnership opportunities, funding, mergers and acquisitions deals in Ukraine

Learn more

Virtual Data Room Service

The Virtual Data Room service for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, IPO or financing-related projects (bond issues, syndicated loans, etc.), as well as projects that require the exchange of confidential information with external users.

Latest Ukrainian M&A News by Sectors

Other Sectors